Photography - Birding & Wildlife 14 Day ECUADOR
With an impressive 1600+ bird species Ecuador is internationally known as one of the ultimate birding destinations. The country straddles the equator on South America’s west coast. Its diverse landscape encompasses Amazon jungle, Andean highlands and the wildlife-rich Galápagos Islands. In the Andean foothills at an elevation of 2,850m lies Quito, the capital, from where our trip will both commence and end.
Our Specialist Birding Photography focused trip in Ecuador includes:
- a highly recommended, experienced and knowledgeable local
photographer and bird guide to guide you through backlit forest
canopies and low light forest floor photography challenges
- four unique photographic insect & fruit photography hides/blinds
- hummingbird remote flash photography training
- macro photography training
- close-up photographic encounters
- incredible landscape photographic opportunities
Multiple visits to Ecuador is needed to explore all of it's diverse habitats. On this trip we will focus on central Ecuador and you will be introduced to some of the enigmatic and well sought-after species at close quarters.